Currently there are over 700 members of the Preoperative Association including Anaesthetists, Nurses, Pharmacists and others. Membership is open to all people with an interest in furthering the aims of the Preoperative Association. All membership applications are subject to approval by the office of the Membership Secretary.
Benefits of Membership
- Reduced conference fees for members
- Subsidised Preoperative Association study day fees
- Opportunity to apply for Preoperative Association grants in 2021
- Influence national guidelines, training and competency frameworks
- Preoperative Association forum for patients
- Useful resource information
A full copy of the benefits of becoming a member of the Association can be downloaded by clicking below.
How To Become A Member
Membership is open to all healthcare professionals with an interest in furthering the aims of the Preoperative Association.
|Consultant doctors||£30 per year|
|Non-consultant doctors/Pharmacists/Nurses/Administrative Staff||£15 per year|
Membership fees are collected annually in March and are not prorated.